Combining Tagged Photos
You can combine photos with different tags. – This is available in the free and pro versions of the plugin. See Selecting Flickr Photos with multiple tags
You can combine photos from different galleries – This is a premium feature which you can see in operation here.
Combining Photoset Photos
Combining photosets is not currently supported. We would need to decide how the combination takes place as typically a subset of photos will be returned.
Let’s consider an example: How should it work in an example say where you have 30 photos in one photoset and 40 in another photoset and you ask for 50 photos?
We need to answer these questions:
- Should it take 25 from each set? (equal fill)
- Or 30 from the first set and 20 from the second? (priority fill)
- Or should it take the earliest 50 photos across the 2 sets? (date-based fill)
- Or the most recent 50 photos across the 2 sets? (date-based fill)
- Should the use be able to choose how the 2 sets are combined? (user configurable combination method)
Please comment below. Thanks