In this example I will use two new features of Slickr Flickr 1.14 that allow more than 20 photos to be displayed from a Fiickr Group
- api_key (entered in Slickr Flickr Admin Settings)
- search = “group” (added as new attribute)
- Go to Slickr Admin Settings and enter and Save your Slickr Flickr API Key
- View the group on Flickr and then copy its URL from the address bar
- Paste the URL in to the http://idgettr.com page to obtain the Flickr Group ID
- Use the Slickr Flickr command with the parameters search search=”groups” id=”Flickr Group Id goes here” items=”50″
Here is an example where we have a gallery of 70 photos.
Right now the Flickr Id API limits you to 50 items for each fetch. If users would like to fetch more let me know and I can make multiple fetches and return the all the photos.
In release 1.14 Slickr Flickr ignores the tag when fetching from a group. In the next release I will add filtering by tag