- Download the zip file from wordpress.org/extend/plugins/slickr-flickr/
- Uncompress the downloaded zip archive in [WordPress install root]/wp-content/plugins
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress plugins control panel
- Go to the “Settings” section, and choose “Slickr Flickr”
- Type In your Flickr Id (it should look something like [email protected] and can be obtained from http://idgettr.com) and then click the Save button
- To use the plugin in a post, page or text widget use the shortcode
slickr-flickr tag="my tag phrase", and include this command within square brackets [your-slickr-command-in-here]¹
- If you have no photos in Flickr with this tag then no pictures are displayed.
¹ – I did not show the slickr-flickr command itself in square brackets in the instructions above as it would be automatically translated by WordPress and it would show the gallery or slideshow and not the command.
If you a problem finding or setting up your Flickr Id then check out how to find you Flickr Id
For more on using Slickr Flickr then check out how to create Slickr Flickr Slideshows